St Margaret Mary's Junior School
STAFF CODE OF CONDUCT
By working in partnership with our wider school community we create a place where we love, learn and grow together with Jesus.
1. We will demonstrate our faith through what we teach, the way we live and worship in our school.
2. We will provide a secure, stimulating and supportive learning environment.
3. We will set, mark and monitor work (including homework) suitable to the children’s ability.
4. We will provide an annual school report detailing children’s progress.
5. We will contact you if we have any concerns with your children’s work, behaviour, health, attendance or punctuality.
6. We will encourage, challenge and praise children to strive for the highest standard of personal, social,intellectual and moral development and aim for excellence in that they do.